02 February 2011

Return from Bedlam

It's been a while.
A LONG while.
How is everyone doing?
Great I hope!

So, what's been going on in my tiny speck of the world? Oh....gearing up for graduation just happens to be on my list of things to do.

I moved in with a new roommate, whom I absolutely love to pieces.

Crushing on a friend (yea....I said it....but I learned how to keep it under wraps, and I really think it's just a crush because I haven't had a partner a long time, so...you know....it's there, which I guess is really bad in and of itself, but it will dissipate within a few days....they always do)

I started loc'ing my hair. (Many people would think that this is such a butch dyke move, but if you knew me, you would know I'm so GIRLY, and I don't think a new hair do' should determine ones sexual orientation either, but I digress)

I'm venturing out into business for a haircare line catered to all women of all colours/ethnic backgrounds.

And I'm enjoying my life.....well, most of it.....(Hey, you....if you're out there....you KNOW you want me....so come and get me...m'kay?! LOL)

Maybe I'm still stuck in Bedlam after all....

No comments:

Post a Comment